• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Humble Bundle: Software

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This deal is always worth the dive. Especially if you don't already have vegas.

Edit: worth bearing in mind that this is Vegas Pro EDIT and not full vegas Pro. I think the differences are relatively small, but one might want to look into what those differences are if upgrading from a previous pro version.

Last edited:

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Humble Bundle are once again doing their semi-annual Vegas massive discount deal. This time it's Vegas Pro Edit 18 8K (plus other audio/video programs) to own forever, for £20.99 / $25.70:

Vegas Bundle

You've got "21 days : 10 hours : 40 minutes" starting now to get the offer.

spence

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This deal is always worth the dive. Especially if you don't already have vegas.

Edit: worth bearing in mind that this is Vegas Pro EDIT and not full vegas Pro. I think the differences are relatively small, but one might want to look into what those differences are if upgrading from a previous pro version.
I think that just might be the way they label it now.

futon88

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Amazing. Purchased. Don't have a PC that can run Vegas yet but it's nice having this locked into my Library.

The Danger Zone

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow. VEGAS Pro Edit 18 for no more than $20. I gotta give this a whirl when I get the WiFi on my desktop sorted — or when I get a new laptop (so I can work from the comfort of my bed XD).

The Danger Zone

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Doubt I'm going to get this bundle now with the limited income at my disposal.

Nervous Animation GIF by Mashed

That One Guy

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^^ the suspense is killing me!
Heh, that's what I get for trying to post a link on the mobile UI - turns out that on my phone the "add link" button was perfectly placed over both "post reply" and "save changes", so it took several goes for the post to save as originally intended :D

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Can Vegas 18 edit subtitle tracks along with the videos?

Also, is it compatible with Hitfilm plugins?

From what I understand, Vegas used to come with some hitfilm plugins but they are not bundled with this version. However, they should still be compatible if you load them into the new version. And you can now add SRT files to edit along with your video track :)

hbenthow

Reaction score
Trophy Points
From what I understand, Vegas used to come with some hitfilm plugins but they are not bundled with this version. However, they should still be compatible if you load them into the new version.
Vegas removed compatibility for Hitfilm plugins at some point. I know for certain that versions 19 and 20 don't support them. I was wondering whether version 18 does.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
0bb109d8539592acbd13e93c7361b26dba3de8e5.png

Vegas Pro and more for $25

7b35530dc4d14ff4b3c50e2b09bab77b99407235.png

Movavi Video Editor Plus and more for $20

The Danger Zone

Reaction score