• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Humble Bundle: Software

I got Vegas 18 from a humble bundle for $34 CAD earlier this year. It has completely transformed my editing experience.

I'm going to shamelessly bump this thread periodically so that deal gets more eyes. Absolutely worth it.

One last bump for any of our community members who don't have a rock solid NLE yet. The Vegas Pro 18 edit bundle has about 17 hours left. It's an amazing deal and great software that I've used almost exclusively for years.

There's a new Humble Bundle up that includes Vegas Pro Edit 19 - I've not used version 19 yet so explicitly recommend it (I know some versions have had issues previously), but £20 for Vegas Pro is a damn good deal.

There's a new Humble Bundle up that includes Vegas Pro Edit 19 - I've not used version 19 yet so explicitly recommend it (I know some versions have had issues previously), but £20 for Vegas Pro is a damn good deal.
I use 19 and I love it. Significantly better and more stable than the previous versions I've used.

Any challenges with importing project files from 18.0?

Well for $39.08 CAD I can afford to experiment...

Honestly I can't remember the last time it crashed on me. With 17 it was like a once every 2 hours occurrence.

Bought, downloaded, and it literally crashed on the very first project I loaded 🤣

To be fair, it could just be getting twitchy with projects born of older versions of the program, and may be just fine going forward.

Bought, downloaded, and it literally crashed on the very first project I loaded 🤣

To be fair, it could just be getting twitchy with projects born of older versions of the program, and may be just fine going forward.
Haha that sounds about right. I barely ever have issues with it though.

One day left to get the Vegas Pro Edit 19 bundle.

It costs 2 more cents now, but 4 more days added to the bundle. Probably the last chance for at least a year to get Vegas for $25.

Back
Top Bottom