• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

How to Replace Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fiery Editor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello I am doing a fan edit of Batman Forever and I need to know how to replace music.
I am using Goldwave, I have GWAmp installed and I used the centre cut to try and slice out everything but the centre channel which should have the vocals on, but it gave me exactly the same mix as the original. Don't say its not possible because people have done it, check on Youtube.
I have tried everything, I tried converting to 5.1 and I did have some success because I got just the music on one track, but not just dialouge on the other track, please explain.
If you could help me figure this out I would be very greatful, it came in stereo so surely the dialouge would be in the centre as it is not mono and mixed up and then converted.

Thanks

No disrespect, but I am squinting at black print on black background.
I high lit the region to read, but I suspect a fair amount of members will blow this off with barely a glance.

It's very hard to read your black text on the nearly black background.
Even if that is corrected, however, your question is a larger can of worms than it seems you realize. Nobody will have a good answer that covers every situation, but there are several work around solutions you can probably find on the tech subforum.

My_eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom