• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

How To Get Soundtracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prism_Skywalker

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am needing the soundtrack from the 2019 film XMen Dark Phoenix and want to get it the most legal way possible, I'll be it fan edits are illegal but I'm not gonna just pirate it off some mp3 site I'd like to purchase it then get it. Anyone got ideas? Was it released on CD? If so I could just rip the cd file to mp3 using MakeMKV I do really need the music to cover a lot of the edits and new scenes.

You can generally buy movie soundtrack on amazon music or apple music. Most of the time you can buy individual songs. There are other alternative as well on less known website. I found what you are looking for by googling "2019 x men soundtrack buy"

Most are released on CD if you want the highest quality, but you will need to search for it, and may need to buy used.

I do miss the cd epoch... I know a small place that still sell those but they are usually expensive...

You can generally buy movie soundtrack on amazon music or apple music. Most of the time you can buy individual songs. There are other alternative as well on less known website. I found what you are looking for by googling "2019 x men soundtrack buy"
But are those bootleg cds? How do you buy a soundtrack on apple music and download it to computer?

I do not subscribe to apple so maybe what you see is different from what I see. But you can usually click on a button named "Purchase Options" next to the play button on a browser

Sorry that's the interface for amazon I was thinking of...

In the apple music app, you should see a button for iTune Store in top right corner. My coworker tells me this where you'll need to click in order to buy and download

I am needing the soundtrack from the 2019 film XMen Dark Phoenix and want to get it the most legal way possible, I'll be it fan edits are illegal but I'm not gonna just pirate it off some mp3 site I'd like to purchase it then get it. Anyone got ideas? Was it released on CD? If so I could just rip the cd file to mp3 using MakeMKV I do really need the music to cover a lot of the edits and new scenes.
You will need to purchase a legal copy of the soundtrack.

A quick Google search will reveal that the soundtrack was released on physical and digital releases. The cd can be ripped and used as can any legal digital downloads.

As per our guidelines, any further discussion about the OTS rule should be directed to staff via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom