• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

How do you "Watch movie with or without alternative ending"? (seamless branching)

S

steFANedit

Okay so I'm wondering if there is a way to have an alternative ending to a movie and when your about to watch the movie you can choose which ending to watch. And if so, do you have to have different edits of the movie on the dvd?
One with the first ending and one with the second. Or is there a way to render first the whole movie, then the alternative ending and have it work as I described? Make it work in DVD Architect? And if so; Anyone knows how?

I am sure dvd architect supports playlists as well.
DVD LAB pro does. With this you can create a movie that plays until the point where you want a split (and where a short beak is not too noticeable). Then you create your both endings. With 2 playlists you let the audience decide, which version they want to watch. The technique is called "seamless branching".

boon23 said:
I am sure dvd architect supports playlists as well.
DVD LAB pro does. With this you can create a movie that plays until the point where you want a split (and where a short beak is not too noticeable). Then you create your both endings. With 2 playlists you let the audience decide, which version they want to watch. The technique is called "seamless branching".

this is ridiculously easy in Architect. The help files should outline it all pretty clearly. Though, its not really seamless, it shouldnt bother most people.

Back
Top Bottom