• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

How do you put your cover art in the "display" mode?

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
When you click on images/cover art for fanedits the cover art is presented in 3D on a slightly open dvd box, and the disc label looks likes it on an actual disc.

I have pdfs (and jpegs) for my cover art and disc label, but how to I display it in the fashion described above?

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gatos, if you send me the cover files i can make the 3d display for you with GIMP :) Imandex will leave a watermark on the 3d display it creates unless you buy it ;)

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
Gatos, if you send me the cover files i can make the 3d display for you with GIMP :) Imandex will leave a watermark on the 3d display it creates unless you buy it ;)

Yep I noticed that, when I downloaded it. I'll send you the files. Thanks Rogue!

Top Bottom