• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

How do we turn OFF PM's?

Blaksvn

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I do not want to be PM'd for links or DVD upload locations nor do I want to be bothered via PM for any other reason, so how do I get rid of these? - FYI - I've never like this method of communication and I have turned it off in all the forums I'm active on.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I tried... tell me if you received my pm.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hmmm... sorry, I cannot turn it off. Just don't look at them anymore.

Blaksvn

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I would but by removing the links for the RS uploads people will get mad that I'm not "sharing" the links, so this puts me in a spot with the RS uploads because I do not like to be pestered, I have a live-action real world life and I will not have the time to answer the emails & PM's this will now require for Rapidshare so it looks I'm back to torrents.

Thanks for the try!

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
tell them to ask me :)

Top Bottom