• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

How do I message the creator?

Forestcookie

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello everyone, I'm sorry for asking a question that is probably very obvious but I'm new here and not very technologically adept. How do I message a Fanedit creator for links? I can't find any message button.

> How do l message the creator?

That sure is the question, isn't it? People have been trying to message the creator for thousands of years, some seeking help and others simply wanting to know whether they actually exist. Is there even a creator? Are there multiple creators? If one attempts to message the creator and actually recieves a message back, how can they prove that the reply is actually from said creator and not instead sent from some false god who had intercepted the initial message? If one messages the creator and doesn't recieve a message back, is that to say that there is no creator, or that the creator didn't recieve the message, or even that the creator simply doesn't care enough to respond? If there is such a creator, would it be reasonable to assume that they are even still alive? Who created the creator? What does god need with a starship? What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

> Hello everyone, I'm sorry for asking a question that is probably very obvious but I'm new here and not very technologically adept. How do I message a Fanedit creator for links? I can't find any message button.

Oh, that's what you meant by creator, whoops

> Actually, never mind.... I just figured it out

Well, my work is done here.

(Welcome to the site, glad you found what you were looking for. As for deleting the thread, users are unable to delete posts after a relatively recent site update, the best you can do is ask a mod to lock the thread)

> How do l message the creator?

That sure is the question, isn't it? People have been trying to message the creator for thousands of years, some seeking help and others simply wanting to know whether they actually exist. Is there even a creator? Are there multiple creators? If one attempts to message the creator and actually recieves a message back, how can they prove that the reply is actually from said creator and not instead sent from some false god who had intercepted the initial message? If one messages the creator and doesn't recieve a message back, is that to say that there is no creator, or that the creator didn't recieve the message, or even that the creator simply doesn't care enough to respond? If there is such a creator, would it be reasonable to assume that they are even still alive? Who created the creator? What does god need with a starship? What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

> Hello everyone, I'm sorry for asking a question that is probably very obvious but I'm new here and not very technologically adept. How do I message a Fanedit creator for links? I can't find any message button.

Oh, that's what you meant by creator, whoops

> Actually, never mind.... I just figured it out

Well, my work is done here.

(Welcome to the site, glad you found what you were looking for. As for deleting the thread, users are unable to delete posts after a relatively recent site update, the best you can do is ask a mod to lock the thread)
Thank you Jrzag42, for helping me find enlightenment. I have found God, but he's left me on read.

(In all seriousness, thank you for making me laugh)

Last edited:
Thank you Mr. Jrzag42, for helping me find enlightenment. I have found God, but he's left me on read.

(In all seriousness, thank you for making me laugh)
I'm so glad that actually came across as funny and not just annoying

Back
Top Bottom