• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

How can i make a mixed disc with DVD-r + DVD-rom content?

I think you can just copy the DVD-Rom content right under the VIDEO and AUDIO folders, and setup an autoplay file so it'll start once you put the DVD into the drive. But this is only a guess.

there are two folders in a regular DVD:
AUDIO_TS
VIDEO_TS

if you want ROM content, you create a new folder: DVD-Rom

put all your Rom contents in that.
Your player will skip this folder, but your PC will display it.

I have done this many many many times.

Most/all OEM versions of Nero will reject the DVD-Rom folder. (Any versions that substitute "StartSmart" for Nero.exe). You'd have to get the paid version. In that case, you would just make an ISO, and burn the ISO.

If you don't have NTFS, you can use ImgToolClassic to save the ISO in 1 Gig chunks. You can burn the segmented ISO with DVD-Decrypter.

jaiman, that is interesting, I had no idea. I have my full version forever.

Sprug's decapitated head said:
I once found a topic about this, but the link is dead. Any help? Is it possible?

howto1finalmq3.jpg

howto2finallo8.jpg

a great step by step guide! Thanks, blasvn, pretty cool!

Back
Top Bottom