• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Hologram Tupac Performs At Coachella Fest 2012

g1orkatsos

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Apparently there was a life-like hologram of 2Pac that appeared in a music festival a few days ago and actually performed a few songs there as well. The closest i have seen to an actual resurrection. Its kinda mind-blowing. Just watch by yourselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1aNLCw8Obtw#![/video]
Go here for the news article:
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1683173/tupac-hologram-coachella.jhtml

But Damn man, Look how far technology has come. It is kinda scary if you think about it. And i don't know how to feel about this. It is both Amazingly Awesome and Creepy beyond belief at the same time. but damn man...

tupacback.jpg

I was never much of a rap/hip-hop fan, but I watched this earlier today and was very impressed. Glad you posted this -- I thought about doing so, but you beat me to it :)

It's cool, but at mark 4:12 you can actualy see that the hologram looks a bit ( a lot?) flat.
I'd like to have more different cameras angles, like at mark 1:17, to really have an opinion on this.

To me with "real" holograms you could turn around the object. But maybe that's too much to ask :)

TMBTM said:
It's cool, but at mark 4:12 you can actualy see that the hologram looks a bit ( a lot?) flat.
I'd like to have more different cameras angles, like at mark 1:17, to really have an opinion on this.

To me with "real" holograms you could turn around the object. But maybe that's too much to ask :)

Well It was designed to be viewed from the front by an audience so maybe that stuff wasn't in the budget. The idea was to just do it for the live audience, and not really for a live TV feed or something. Maybe it is possible to make a full 360 hologram but it wasn't needed here. I think for the specific angle that the audience was seeing this it was more than sufficient. :p

Awesome, shocking, creepy, bleh. Yes a combination of these 4.

Back
Top Bottom