• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Highlander II - The Quickening - The Extended Zeist Version

matrixgrindhouse said:
I actually think the time travel origin makes even less sense. At least on Zeist, time is still progressing in parallel to Earth (perhaps at a slower rate?). Katana's impatience for Connor's death at least works in that context.

You are absolutely right. It makes Katana en even more stupid. I cannot stomach immortals being aliens but in the story they wanted to tell, it make more sense...

It seems that I'm alone in this but my favorite sequel is Highlander: Endgame, The Producer's Cut (even if there a bizarre editing choice like repeating the same scene a couple of minutes apart). :oops:

I like the scene chewing vilain, seing Connor and Duncan together, the fight scenes are not bad, the music is good...

Hey, I told you I'm an apologetic fan. :)

What? No love for Highlander III The Sorcerer or is it the Last Dimension or Final Conflict????

bionicbob said:
What? No love for Highlander III The Sorcerer or is it the Last Dimension or Final Conflict????

The Final Dimension :)
Well, it had some good parts. But many scenes are an "hommage" to the original, and they are not very good...

SKYflix said:
It seems that I'm alone in this but my favorite sequel is Highlander: Endgame, The Producer's Cut (even if there a bizarre editing choice like repeating the same scene a couple of minutes apart). :oops:

I like the scene chewing vilain, seing Connor and Duncan together, the fight scenes are not bad, the music is good...

Hey, I told you I'm an apologetic fan. :)

i like endgame and the final Dimension but endgame is better (that's not saying much) but all the sequels have there good parts they just never lived up to being anywhere near as good as the first one.

What's the one with Mario Van Peebles? That was alright-ish.

What's the one with Mario Van Peebles? That was alright-ish

part 3 :)

did anyone watch the animated series?

[video=youtube_share;DRQHOc2gS-M]

leeroy said:
part 3 :)

did anyone watch the animated series?

[video=youtube_share;DRQHOc2gS-M]

yeah i use to watch it i have everything highlander even the bad movies and tv shows. highlander is my biggest guilty pleasure of a movie series,.

The anime movie Highlander Search for Vengeance was a return to form, much better than the maligned sequels or cartoon series.
Highlander III had a handful of different international titles.

Back
Top Bottom