• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Highlander II – The Quickening – Restored International Version

A

AvP

by PhineasBG & Nighthawks
What is it about? In order to create the Extended Zeist Version and The Special Zeist Edition the restoration of the long lost International cut (British version) had to completed. This edit contains elements of several different versions Highlander II to recreate the International release..
REV_front.jpg

tagline: Restored Zeist

original film name: Highlander II – The Quickening
new film name : Highlander II – The Quickening – Restored International Version ( The Restored Early European Version)
film studio name : Repbulic Pictures
edit crew name : Phineasbg and Nighthawks
Date Original Film Was Released : 1990
Date Edit Was Released : August 2008
Original Runtime : 101 Mins
New Runtime : 101 Mins
Amount of time Cut/Added : 0 mins added (restoration of original)
Fanedit details : Using a poor quality bootleg that was passed around at various conventions for several years as a blue print, we were able to restore this version from the ground up. Also, the audio had to be restored using a long lost Japanese version of the film as well as the best elements from various released versions. We originally decided not release this edition at first because it was only created to be used for the editing of the two companion releases noted above. Now for the first time you can enjoy Higlander II as it was originally shown Internationally in the highest quality available.

Your intention for this edit: To restore the original International release of Highlander II which was previously only available on a poor quality bootleg.

Time needed for the edition: 6 months
persons involved: Phineasbg and Nighthawks

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is the only one I don't have to complete my Highlander II set.
I have the original, the renegade version, special zeist, and extended zeist. This one was down at the time.
Any ideas on how I can pick this up? Or is this just some sort of a post to inform us of past projects? :-(

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You do realise this thread is nearly two years old. There is also my Serious edition of HL2.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
nOmArch said:
You do realise this thread is nearly two years old.
Oh crap, completely missed that :lol: thanks nOmArch :)

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sadly im left to do mostly the preservations and i dont have this. :)

sammohung786

Reaction score
Trophy Points
can anyone reupload this one ?
thank u
Highlander II – The Quickening – Restored International Version ( The Restored Early European Version)

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Have you read the previous posts?
No, it cannot be reuploaded. I've Googled all over at the time of my original post, and it's nowhere to be found. All torrents, download links, and what not, are dead.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Maybe he was confused by the smiley face :p

Top Bottom