• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Hi-Res Movie Poster Art

that's somewhat disturbing, my copper throwing friend ;) haha

lol :lol:

....wait ...what's that sound? ...oh, its just me bouncing pennies off the back of your robot head :)

hey... don't mess with V.I.N.CENT.... he'll mess you up with his sweet lasers ;) haha

nice posters but all low quality

ok....I'll try to find better quality gallery :)

Polish posters make me ffeel dirty.

But so does Heinrich.

Anyone know of some high res Superman II poster artwork?

Would much appreciate any help.

Thanks for looking, but as you say would be better without the folds.

We now have hi-res poster art available over at avpsgallery. Only admins can upload to the site, so please continue to use this thread to request poster art or link posters that you've found or uploaded. We can mirror them over on the site.

now, what are you waiting for?! GO CHECK OUT THE FANEDITS GALLERY!!!

http://www.avpsgallery.fanedit.org/index.php

Does anybody have this poster in high-res:
ebf556.jpg

Does anyone have copies of the Episode 3 and 4 posters that Cassidy posted in the his initial post, the links have now gone dead, I have lower resolution versions but I can't find the 1438x2173 versions anywhere else.

Cheers

wow, nice one!!! I didn't know about it. Thanks FC :)

Found another one.

http://www.movieposterdb.com/

You need to join to be able to view the HQ versions of the posters but it appears to be free. They ask for credits to be able to view the posters but I have no idea how you earn them.

You don't, you buy them, for the most part. Or you can earn them by uploading hi-res posters, if you have the capability. I just gave them a couple for Fairly OddParents and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, pending approval.

Back
Top Bottom