• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Hi-Res Movie Poster Art

Daniel

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks, but not what I needed, I was after this: http://www.impawards.com/1987/robocop.html

So I eventually resulted to doing my own scan (from a poor source though):

robocop_vhs_scan.jpg

Which unfortunately I'd already cut and laminated onto a "box", the credits which should be attached are actually on the bottom of my box! Notice the smudge over Robo's helmet!

Here's the cleaned, edited and resized version for anyone who wants it:

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
nope...
but how about this one?
les20gooniesyr2.jpg

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ahh thanks boon, but I have a VERY nice high-res version of that one, without the text. I was actually using it for the cover I am working on now. :D I can pass it along if you like.

I just saw the poster I posted above, and thought it was really cool. Especially since Data is on the front. He is one bad mutha f*cka :lol:

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thats awesome boon, thanks. It is much much better than the one I have, although it looks like a fan work, and someone blew up a lower-res picture. Still, this helps though ;)

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
it is from a fanmade cover

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
anybody have this? it is the Polish poster for Raiders of the Lost Ark. Looks pretty cool!!

p1_4_bg.jpg

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I can get this in 592 x 861 pixels

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thats not bad. The one i posted has some glare on it, obviously a photo of the poster. I dont have any real plans for this right now, just saw the poster and thought it would be awesome. perhaps an alternate cover for the movie

lewis886

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
never saw that before... but it's pretty freaking cool ;)

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
how about this one:
01ux0.jpg

I can get this in 1366 x 2000 pixels

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score