• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Here's the beef

Why would they have classes about Canada in school?  Classes are usually for important things. 

OH nevermind I get it.

Possessed said:
Why would they have classes about Canada in school?  Classes are usually for important things. 

OH nevermind I get it.

Good for a Canadian joke.

You wouldn't BELIEVE what dahmage said YOU taste like.

Duragizer said:
Stale corn chips, right?

I was going to say that I want to eat you then, but I realized that the appeal of corn chips also has to do with the texture and whatnot, the taste alone won't do it for me.

This discussion has turned both stale and corny.

Had some spicy szechuan beef at a local Chinese joint today.  It was fab

Today's brupper was spicy Mongolian beef, and it was tanfastic.

I know this thread is about beef. And i love beef, we'll get back to beef. But somebody told me pork steaks are regional to where I'm at, and aren't common elsewhere. Is this true? Are there really those among you not experiencing the joys of a nice pork steak? It's exactly what it sounds like, cut wise. But it's pork so the taste and texture is different, and usually more tender without needing butter. I don't prefer it to beef steak, but I do like it quite a bit for something different.

It's the same word spelled backwards yes but that's where the similarities end.

Feeb is krop?

Nice!

That's so disrespectful. It's "indigenous" meat. Also, since when? You've spoken fondly of hamburgers multiple times, I'm sure of it.

Also, some people who know about such things are now saying it's not nearly as bad for you as people used to say it was, as long as in moderation and lean.

Back
Top Bottom