• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Here's the beef

woah woah slow way down there fellas, just who exactly do you guys think you're talking to

pardon me mods but why's there a canadian in my beef

Collipso said:

Because quality American fast food uses Canadians rather than Mexicans as filler.

They come frozen though.  Not even on purpose, that's just how Canadians are.

Possessed said:
They come frozen though.  Not even on purpose, that's just how Canadians are.

That's only partially true. Near the American border, we tend to be slushy.

Collipso said:

Because banning takes effort and I'm working my way up to it.

Possessed said:
I plan on eating steak fajitas at a local Mexican place for lunch tomorrow.  Anybody have an opinion on that?

Just so you guys know this definitely happened.  Like 100%.

I did, but I repeated the tenth grade then was expelled.

I just ate some steak, that counts as beef I think.

Steak almost always means beef,  and when it doesn't it's usually indicated in the name.  "Pork steak" being the main example.  (A nice pork steak is very underrated btw). Although I once had a moose steak and it was great.  I stuffed it with jalapenos for flavor.

dahmage said:
Possessed said:
moose steak

You're practically Canadian now

Process that moose steak into Canadian bacon and smother that shit in maple syrup and he'll reenact the ending of 2001, Canuck-style.

Haha. My neighbor gave it to me.  Don't know the story of how he obtained it.  It wasn't bad though! Had a nice flavor.  It is very very lean though so it's quite tough and chewy, so if you ever find yourself with a moose steak add some low fat butter or meat tenderizer or something.  But it was good.

dahmage said:
Duragizer said:
But was it 100.100% or a measly 100.90%?

Did you even go to Canada school?

First time I've seen "Canada" and "school" in a sentence that also doesn't include "why don't they have?"

Back
Top Bottom