• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Here is a Fanedit of music video 'Telephone' by Lady Gaga

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I dont know who made this...i cam across it on youtube and ripped it before it got taken down.

Here it the ORIGINAL video, its awesome, it's 9 minutes. it s a sequel to an earlier video. Kill Bill car is used. Awesome.

http://www.vevo.com/watch/lady-gaga/telephone/USUV70904469

and her camp did make a short version... but it cuts EVERYTHING that is awesome out of the video... so someone made this!

[video=facebook;101638079873666]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=101638079873666[/video]

Wow! 4 minutes less of Gaga, what a fantastic edit.

Me like some little dose of Gaga from time to time :)
(exept the lazy Express Yourself rip off)

I really like that short version. It should have been the short version that went on MTV instead of that other version. Very smooth editing too. Whoever made that could make a good fanedit because editing a music video is much harder than a movie in my opinion since you're dealing with music and everything.

^Movies have music too, y'know. And dialogue. And sound effects. :)

CampBloodPictures said:
Whoever made that could make a good fanedit because editing a music video is much harder than a movie in my opinion since you're dealing with music and everything.
:-?

Uncanny Antman said:
^Movies have music too, y'know. And dialogue. And sound effects. :)

Well, yeah, but it's just my opinion because I have made fanedits of music videos before and it's not as easy as it seems. Making fanedits of anything always have their difficulties though.

I never said it was easy, I was just curious about your reasoning for thinking it was "much harder". Anyway, doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom