• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Heracles: A 007 Story:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Audio: Perfect Video: Perfect With seamless cutting so this is a high quality edit. First of all I have no problem with the original version but reading that this version cuts out more than an hour of the running time made me curious. 74 minutes is a lot of scenes and is this edit really gonna work was my question? But yes it works for the most part. There was some well made flashback scenes in black/white the fills some gaps and that worked really well. The pace is very high and maybe that's what I felt was a bit off in this edit. I mean no James Bond film has ever had a running time under 90 minutes and I think this edit could be a few minutes longer. A little more flesh on the bones. Bond films has always some travel/social interaction scenes before we get on with the action scenes, but sometimes I felt we just get from one place to another too fast. The new ending was really well made but it doesn't have the punch of the original which I had no problem with. So all in all this is a very good alternative version is you want a faster paced version. Highly recommended!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom