• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Help with a Birthday / Wedding Gift: Adult Wednesday Addams

Reaction score
Trophy Points
My significant other and I are getting married on Halloween this year, her Birthday is also November 3rd. Not too long ago, I introduced her to Melissa Hunter's "Adult Wednesday Addams." She adored it, and mentioned to me that she'd love to have it in a physical form alongside the rest of our physical Addams Family movies and the TV series. I told her I'd look into it.
Months later, I'm finally sitting down to do it and I'm realizing I'm ill-prepared. I have every episode (Six from S1 and seven from S2) saved onto my computer's hard drive in 1080p, but I don't know anything about making a Blu-Ray menu for them, nor do I have any kind of case / disc art.

All that being said, would anyone be willing to help a man out!? Hahaha

If this is the wrong subforum, feel free to move me around or direct me to the right place.

Top Bottom