• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Help needed for DVDLab pro 2 please.

xeno_alpha_07

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm trying to program my menu so when you press play it plays a small video clip before the main feature starts. I;musing DVD lab pro for this and so far looking into the help menus having come up with anything. Does nayine know how i can do this with DVDlab pro 2? and whats the best DVD menu software anyone would recomend?

Thanks.

in "connections" you can set the play order.
Link from the menu to the small video, set the end link of the small video in "connections" to the big one and you are set.

Back
Top Bottom