• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Hello internet friends

pauley79

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello,

I dunno if my old crew is even on this site anymore, but it is the Internet and the worst anyone is going to tell me is no.

Anyways, back in 2007/2008 I released a bunch of Star Trek documentaries (VHS converted to DVD). Long story short after a very messy divorce, I no longer have access to my external hard drive or any of those files. I was hoping someone on here, managed to get them downloaded and have copies, I could get from them.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advanced.

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have a lot of old stuff, but some of it is not organized very well. What are the names of the projects?

pauley79

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Namely I am looking for a bunch of documentaries I did. Star Trek 25th, Star Trek 30th, and William Shatner's Memories. Secondly my Halloween Trilogy.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't have them but paging mr @"bionicbob" who is the resident king of Trek. If anybody has them, he might?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
witt28 said:
Hello to you guys!

Hi witt28. Did you mean for your first and only post to be an ambiguous hello in a thread that hasn't seen action for almost 6 months?

Oh, and welcome to the community ;)

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
tenor.gif

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
I don't have them but paging mr @"bionicbob" who is the resident king of Trek. If anybody has them, he might?

Sorry, but I don't have them.  :cry: But I wish I did.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bit late, but William Shatner's Memories is on YouTube.

Top Bottom