• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Heavy Star Wars IX!!!!!

mredthefed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Finally, Heavy Star Wars is coming to an end, and Episode IX is the biggest, most Metalist Heaviest Star Wars yet!

In these movies, I replace the original John Williams' score with Rock N roll and edit it in the style of the animated cult hit HEAVY METAL the movie.

If you haven't checked out the other 8, see them first!!!!!

I also reduce some excessive and unnecessary plot lines or characters to keep a more energetic and frantic pace!

Here is the soundtrack list:

Music in order of Appearance

Heavy Metal
Sammy Hagar

Heartbeat
Riggs

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Blue Öyster Cult

You Could Be Mine
Guns N’ Roses

Heavy Metal (Takin’ a Ride)
Don Felder

True Companion
Donald Fagen

Crazy
Nazareth

Radar Rider
Riggs

Queen Bee
Grand Funk Railroad

I Must Be Dreamin’
Cheap Trick

Battle of the Planets
Tatsunoko Production Company

The Mob Rules
Black Sabbath

All of You
Don Felder

Trust Prefabricated
Tommy Frankfort

Blue Lamp
Stevie Nicks

Magic Man
Heart

Robotron 2000
Freezepop

Peace Frog
The Doors

War Machine
Kiss

Love is a Battlefield
Pat Benatar

Fire your Guns
AC/DC

Die Young
Black Sabbath

Kill the King
Rainbow

Wish you Were Here
Pink Floyd

So here is my fan edits post so I can submit it to archives....

Last edited:
Top Bottom