• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Heavy Star Wars: Episode IX:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
All good things must come to an end, even the Heavy Star Wars saga. And much like the original film, Heavy Episode IX feels like an ending. The soundtrack for this edit reflects this. Most of the songs in this edit come straight from Heavy Metal, the film, this time around. Yes, some songs are different, especially during the 3rd act, but in general, if you own the soundtrack to Heavy Metal, or know it by heart, you'll start to notice a lot of the songs that are playing rather quickly. I can't complain, because as an end to the Heavy Star Wars saga, it's effective. It feels like a tribute not only to the other eight edits, but the film that inspired it all as well. If you've watched and enjoyed the last eight Heavy Star Wars films up to this point, I doubt you're going to be disappointed with this conclusion to the saga. And as for me, watching these Heavy edits has been nothing short of a pleasure. Thanks for the good times, Ed!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom