• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Heavy Star Wars Episode IV - the saga continues!

mredthefed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Latest Preview! and the movie is done!!

Hello everybody, I am working hard at reworking the original trilogy to finish what I started with Heavy Star Wars! With Episodes I-III done, it feels good that I have made it this hard on my silly idea of making Star Wars into a rockin' experience!

I will post a preview as soon as I get through some more edits!  You can see my heavy star wars previews on Vimeo for the prequels.

vgzC4kk.jpg

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Awesome! I still have to watch your Heavy Episode II, but I'm looking forward to some Heavy Original Trilogy.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
mredthefed said:
You can see my heavy star wars previews on Vimeo for the prequels.

They aren't the full movies?

mredthefed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
full movies can be found on the other fanedit site.

mredthefed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Episode II was a blast! Kinda cheesy but I went all out! Episode IV is gonna be a riot! I'll post a preview in a few days!

mredthefed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So I am about a week away from tightening it up and put it up on MEGA. This is exciting as I never thought I would ever make it this far! I am two movies away from tackling Episode VII!!

PREVIEW:

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Threads merged. Please don't start multiple threads for the same project.

mredthefed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
here is a preview of Heavy Star Wars Episode IV!

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thread moved now this is finished. IFDB listing will be up this weekend.

Rockin' preview video! (So Vader is Black Betty? :p )

mredthefed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
Thread moved now this is finished. IFDB listing will be up this weekend.

Rockin' preview video! (So Vader is Black Betty? :p )

Haha, thanks for picking up on that!

gilhodges

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have watched and very much enjoyed the (so far) four Heavy Star Wars edits fro mredthefed. Took some already fun movies and (for me) made them better. Nice edits and very good song selection. I am very much looking forward to future edits in this series. Thank you very much for your efforts and do keep up the good work. 

I hope I have posted this in the proper area. If not I do apologize.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
no need for a new thread. merged with one of the existing heavy SW discussions.

mredthefed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank you so much! Working hard on Episode V! Don't want to rush, but I leave for a six week South American vacation and would like to have it by then, if not, August/September will have the release of Episode V, and it's taken a life of its own!

gilhodges said:
I have watched and very much enjoyed the (so far) four Heavy Star Wars edits fro mredthefed. Took some already fun movies and (for me) made them better. Nice edits and very good song selection. I am very much looking forward to future edits in this series. Thank you very much for your efforts and do keep up the good work. 

I hope I have posted this in the proper area. If not I do apologize.

QuackAtomic

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow, this looks really interesting. Gonna try and hunt it down.

QuackAtomic

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just finished watching this, and it was amazing! The Brain Power part just floored me bit, and had me cracking up. Can't wait to see the others!

mredthefed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
New previews up on HeavyStarWars.com !

QuackAtomic said:
I just finished watching this, and it was amazing! The Brain Power part just floored me bit, and had me cracking up. Can't wait to see the others!

QuackAtomic

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I forced my brother to watch most of the Ep I edit over the weekend. He was equally flabbergasted. I don't think it had been 5 minutes before he was praising it.

caseclosed

Reaction score
Trophy Points
My friends and I spent an entire day watching the Heavy Starwars prequel trilogy and enjoying every moment. You're doing amazing work. I can't wait for the original trilogy to be finished for round 2.

Top Bottom