• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Heavy Star Wars Episode II: PREVIEW video! Work in Progress

mredthefed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ok, I have been handling a bunch if projects but am back on track to get this project put to bed! After this one is done, all the prequels will have been done! I am not sure if I will continue with the originals since they are loved and their pacing are very different from the prequels...we'll see!!!

Enjoy and thank you!

Hubunkey

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Looks good, I have been waiting for you to finish the Trilogy. Maybe you could "Heavy Metal" other movies that could use it? I would like to see you tackle maybe a modern animated film or maybe an anime like Ghost in the Shell or Akira. Another fun one to do would be The Twilight Saga lol

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Moved to In The Works.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That was great. I always associate that song with Indiana Jones (ah memories of YTMND), but it's nice seeing it in that context

Ripplin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I appreciate a project like this not only because it's creative, but because maybe the tunes will drown out some of the horrific sound effects. Haha. (I've had a love/hate [mostly hate] thing for Ben Burtt's work ever since Episode II)

Top Bottom