• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

HD-DVD Covers

PaulisDead2221

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey, I don't like the new direction cover art has gone in at all. They look cheap and up their own asses with the logo molded into the plastic. I suppose it's important so it's distinguishable from 480p DVDs, but I prefer the classy amaray cases we've been with for so long.

BatmanBeginsPreview.jpg

This is actually not for the HD-DVD, but for two wmv files on two DVD-5s optimized for playback on the XBox 360 (I know, naughty naughty thief). Anyway I kinda was wondering if anyone else has this anxiety about new DVDs. When I do start buying HD material, I'm gonna be replacing all the covers with custom art in an amaray case I think. Might be fun. If you have any DVDs you're planning to replace your Blu-ray/HD-DVD with. I'm stoked to see them. If for nothing else than seeing cover-art with the HD logo smeared all over it.

I love the Amaray cases. I love how my DVD collection looks. I don't want thin plastic squares on my shelf goddamnit!!!!

lol, I'm completely with you about all of this. I haven't got a blu-ray player yet because I'm very attatched to my DVDs (as I have over 200) but when I eventually do get Blu-Rays (which will be inevitable) then I probably will start replacing the cases.

Back
Top Bottom