• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Hbo max gave me a message saying static shocks two missing episodes are finally added but I just checked and they’re still missing.

jedimasterluke

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hbo max gave me a message saying static shocks two missing episodes are finally added but I just checked and they’re still missing. Then I went to their website “tech support’’ and they tell me to check my router. What does that have to do with the missing episodes of static shock not being on there?

jedimasterluke

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The missing episodes of static shock are finally up on hbo max minus the thumbnail images now the only dc animated universe show missing is the least liked the zeta project.

Top Bottom