• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Hateful 8: Ex-Q.T.V.O (The Theatrical Version...ish & Roadshow...ish)

Wraith

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is the lightest edit I have ever put out there, though there is a complex rebuild required to pull it off.

When I first saw this, I immediately balked at the flashback voice over. There was also one scoring piece I disliked, so I replaced it. Apart from a few other tweaks, I now think this is perfect.

Also the scene after the intermission (which is not present...The Intermission that is...) required a full audio rebuild as they drag the corpse out into the snow.

The removal of the Q.T.V.O. also required a similar full audio rebuild, as di the one major score replacement...(watch to see where).

This is already 6 years old and been sitting in my edit vault...LITERALLY, The Blu Ray landed and I already had it in my head ready to edit...not sure anyone would care for this...so here ya go, let me know...another archive release...

SUBMITTED

The Extended and Full Roadshow (with and without tweaks) will be tackled once commercially available.

I shall also revise the Theatrical EX QT VO to remove the second QT VO that was left in in error.

Once loaded, I will note it here and you will able to use the previous information DM'd to you to obtain the update.

Took a while to get to this, since I couldnt face another full audio rebuild, but it is DONE and rendering.

Thanking you all for your forebearance and to those that flagged this to me in their review....you see, we do read them AND they DO make a difference.

W

Last edited:
The new version has replaced the original edit and can be obtained from the same folder as previously detailed.

The offending second VO from QT removed...finally
SPOILER
ONLY VIEW IF YOU KNOW THIS SCENE

Back
Top Bottom