• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Has anyone made a good "saga" version of Avengers Infinity War/Endgame yet?

flaminio

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I recall seeing talk of taking Avengers Infinity War & Endgame, adding in the post credit scenes from Ant-Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel, plus as many deleted scenes that make sense to create a 5+ hour "saga". Anyone actually do this yet?

macmilln

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I’m working on this now, except I’m not simply compiling them together, I’m also cutting down on a lot of the “poor” dialogue and forced humour/moments. You can check out the current cutlist on the thread - which you can access by clicking the orange "In the Works" in my signature! I have a work print available right now, it’s 4h 30m (>1hr shorter than the original), PM me if you’d like to check it out, I’d love some feedback!

When I complete this, I may also whip up an “Assembly” cut with every deleted scene and every minute of content available. I don’t know for sure, though.

flaminio

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Your edit sounds cool, but not really what I'm looking for -- too much cut out.

Top Bottom