• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Harry Potter Extended Editions

JJPotter

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Over at Original Trilogy, I've had a couple of people volunteer to replace the Google-translated captions with real translations. I wanted to open up the option here as well.

I have created a spreadsheet for those that have offered to assist to create translated captions for my releases. If anyone else would like to assist with any of the languages that I list in the spreadsheet, please let me know and I will add you to the list. As captions are completed, I will put marks in the columns in the sheet indicating they are finished. If there is a language you would like to translate the captions into and it isn’t listed in the sheet, let me know and I will add your name and that language.

If you volunteer, please know that I appreciate your efforts. I hope you will commit the time to complete them. They will be a very nice addition to the releases.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-SmuPTTSBqSrqLxfe2e0zEU4puH391Q0W_x90UAC-jw/edit?usp=sharing

JJPotter

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Due to quality issues, v2.0 of my edits were pulled. Everything has been re-rendered and v2.1 is now available. These are in h.265 MP4 format with an average bitrate of at least 8000 kb/s. If you find anything wrong with these, please let me know.

JJPotter

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore Extended Edition v2.1 has been released. If you have requested links in the past, this release is in the same place.

v2.1 Change List:

* Warning screen added to the beginning of the film.
* Added intro sequence with “WW” shield
* Added scene at the Hogwart’s owlery where Dumbledore receives a message from an owl.
* Added scene at Newt’s house between Newt and Theseus.
* Changed music in the scene at Newt’s house to flow better into the scene of the brothers walking into Hogsmeade.
* Added scene of Dumbledore being followed by a follower of Grindelwald before being murdered by Credence.
* Added scene of Jacob and Lally getting their wands checked before entering the dinner party.
* Added scene of Grindelwald arriving and having a conversation with Anton Vogel before the vote ceremony.

Muffy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
JJpotter...
youre-a-wizard-hagrid.gif

My go to Potter films over theatricals also these additions in v2.1 are very well recieved 😁👍

Top Bottom