• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Harry Potter Archives - Complete Project Discussion

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Shades2585 said:
That was off my old DVR that isn't working right and I may not be able to get it. I don't know if it is DVR specific. I can PM you the current one tonight to test. Which files are they so that I can see if I have already converted them?

They're on my home PC. I'll check after work this evening. They may be converted and elsewhere, as I've noticed some duplicate files in your folders (which is good, to compare quality). You might be able to quickly identify. will post the list here later.

thanks!

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
all sorted out :) Thanks to Shades for digging up his old MAK. yippee!

Shades2585

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's the key from my new DVR. Glad to know it works on the old files as well.

RollWave

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I apologize in advance for temporarily hijacking your thread, but from working on this project, you may be able to point me in the right direction.

I'm looking for sound bytes of 'good guy' characters saying "avada kedavra". Hermione would be ideal, Harry would be next best, but if not, I'll take whoever I can get. I can't think of any time in the movies where any good guys say the words (besides Mad Eye and Snape), even just in discussing the spell (doesn't have to be trying to cast it).

But, there may be footage somewhere from like a dvd extra where Emma Watson discusses the spell and says the words, and I could still use that soundbyte.

if you can think of any interview, extra, or anywhere else where there might be a soundbyte of Hermione, Harry, Ron etc saying Avada Kedavra, I'd appreciate it.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
awesome, thanks, [MENTION=4826]AvP[/MENTION] !!!

Update: no update, sorry :( Work has been kicking my butt lately. I've started cataloging everything, but I need to do some serious sort/burn/purge on my hard drives to make space. I'm chipping away at this slowly, but this is on the usual ThrowgnCpr timeline. The good news is that once everything is cataloged, this should move along briskly.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Im going to the Harry Potter Tour in June so ill be taking some pics and maybe some footage for the project.

Top Bottom