• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Harry Potter Archives - Complete Project Discussion

I'll put together a list after this weekend sometime. I'm out in the field a lot now still.

Cool. I was copy protected so I can't do anything with it. now i can delete it off my dvr.

Daniel Radcliffe on the Jonathan show tonight.

ABC is doing another marathon starting tonight with interviews during the commercials. If someone can get these in HD that would be Great!

Shades2585 said:
ABC is doing another marathon starting tonight with interviews during the commercials. If someone can get these in HD that would be Great!

Are you sure? I just checked ABC's press site and there's no mention of them airing any of the HP movies tonight. In fact there's no mention of them airing them at all during the rest of the month. And why would there be interviews about HP during the commercials? There's no more HP movies to be released.

Frantic Canadian said:
And why would there be interviews about HP during the commercials? There's no more HP movies to be released.

oh, you didn't hear? Harry Potter & the 401k retirement plan. will be split into 3 movies.

ThrowgnCpr said:
oh, you didn't hear? Harry Potter & the 401k retirement plan. will be split into 3 movies.

And he's BACK! :smile:

all HP Archives topics merged. Some of the material is not specific to a year, and will be collected in appendices volumes. Also, some years may be lacking materials, so I may need to merge. The first post will be updated with complete information on what has been released so far, what is collected for potential release, and what I am still looking for.

It's been a long time since I worked on this, but I still have a LOT of material thanks to a lot of help. We'll pull it all together sometime soon. sometime...

This sounds like a great project, with the exception that the movies themselves should be remade into a great TV series because they didn't always deliver a great standard between movies. The first and the last movies were the best.

Hey Throw! How is the project coming along? I look forward to seeing it. I might even have some more things around here to send you. I'd have to look.

LOL! Have you even had time to look through all the disks I sent you, when was it, Last year?

lol, I did go through the discs. The project was stalled a bit. I am finishing up a big star wars project with 2 other editors now. I want to dive back into HP over the summer.

I definitely have more for you. You may already have some though. If you have a list of what you have and what you need that would be good. Also I'm thinking a set dedicated to JKR interviews would be good. Some clips could be repeats from other HP Archive DVDs but a dedicated set to her I think the fans would like. There is a lot out there on youtube.

nice, thanks. AvP just collected a bunch of stuff for me too. I'll try to post a list of everything I have in the near future.

Nice. I've saved them. I enjoy the US covers better but I prefer to read the UK versions.

I picked up an Australian Chamber of Secrets promo DVD with trailers, video clips, and behind the scenes clips. If you can convert it to region free I'll make sure to include it in the next batch I send you.

I also have coming a Japanese promo DVD with trailers from HBP and a Making of GOF. It would probably need it's region changes as well.

I'm still looking for other things at add.

Shades2585 said:
Nice. I've saved them. I enjoy the US covers better but I prefer to read the UK versions.

I picked up an Australian Chamber of Secrets promo DVD with trailers, video clips, and behind the scenes clips. If you can convert it to region free I'll make sure to include it in the next batch I send you.

I also have coming a Japanese promo DVD with trailers from HBP and a Making of GOF. It would probably need it's region changes as well.

I'm still looking for other things at add.

very cool!!! yes, removing region locking is no problem.

Back
Top Bottom