• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 - NSP'd - AVI Now Available

Got my hands on internet again, so I'm going to attempt to get at least the SL DVD and the avi up in the next couple days.

Some people may have not found this edit on .info, because the cover art have not been updated over there.
This edit can be found on th bottome left of fanedit.info main page. Under the "No art available" picture.
This picture will be changed with the actual covert art as soon as possible.
(the edit can also be found on the extend edition page list.)

EDIT:
it's actual worse than this: the download link to not work.
We appologize to the faneditor.
Things wll be back to normal soon I hope.
The edit release date on the fanedit page wll be changed to June 2011

I'm going to blame Gremlins on this one. I know the image worked properly when this was released, and I could swear that the dlc was likewise set correctly. The wifey is out tonight, so I will resolve this tonight.

My apologies NSP.

No worries. I also know both worked, as I was watching the stats on how many people were getting it... :)

Just a small additional thought... when does my "name" get switched to the "Faneditor" green? :p

I can see where editors get frustrated with lack of reviews. 28 people have downloaded this edit... 1 person has reviewed it :)

lpd, I'm eternally grateful :p

Can someone explain to me how to download this? Nothing is working.

Ok, I downloaded it. I won't review it because I'm no expert on the technical aspects. I just skimmed through it, though I wish a few more of the scenes had been put in the film, such as parts of the Rabbit hunt and the extended Ministry scene with Mr. Weasley, I appreciate the effort and I'm definitely glad the Petunia scene was added in because it added some much needed resolution to the Dursley storyline. The Horcrux scene with the trio I believed was totally vital to the main plot and needed for the taboo storyline. It also shows Harry showing some leadership and gives some much needed foreshadowing to Ron's departure.

Hi, I'm new to this site and have been looking to build my collection of extended films. Does anyone know where I can download them? I'm really looking forward being able to see all of them.

Jack, since this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

Okay. Um, well is there a program recommended on how I edit my own stuff then? I have a collection of all the deleted scenes from The Curse of the Black Pearl but I have no clue on how to edit, merge, and finalize the deleted scenes via Sony Vegas or any other program. Any advice on that would be awesome!

Jack_Crowley said:
Okay. Um, well is there a program recommended on how I edit my own stuff then? I have a collection of all the deleted scenes from The Curse of the Black Pearl but I have no clue on how to edit, merge, and finalize the deleted scenes via Sony Vegas or any other program. Any advice on that would be awesome!
This is not the place to discuss you maybe editing a different film. Go to the ideas section or the technical section of the forum. Threads in the Fanedit Discussion section like this one are for discussing fanedits that have been completed, submitted, and approved.

Thanks! I'll keep looking in the meantime. I'm glad someone got together a group of the best editors to make these extended cuts. Anyhow, I look forward to being able to watch them. Best of luck to everyone!

Back
Top Bottom