- Reaction score
- Trophy Points
It's not the greatest movie of all time, but its a slasher with an interesting premise that needed some tightening and rearranging to be just a bit better than good. So I've done just that.
- regraded film to look a lot less dull, brighter with less of a yellow wash
- cut "why are you looking at me like I'm taking a dump on your mum's chest"
- cut the burping and farting in the diner
- added deleted scene of Tree confronting the Doc about the mask
- moved the English Professor break up and Dad lunch to the end of the film
- cut the final phone call with Dad, as shortly after she sees him anyway
- cut the Groundhog day reference, too self-referential for my liking
- regraded the lunch with dad to be a little warmer, reflecting who she has become as a better person, also to make it a little later in the day, maybe a late afternoon tea
Theatrical - 1:36:05
Dugnutt Edit - 1:35:52
There's not too much of a difference in runtime as it's not a radically different film, but it's a nicer package, methinks
I also would like to cut out this exchange as it doesn't go anywhere and has no real bearing on the plot and isn't referred to until the sequel, but I can't find a good way around it for now, if anyone has any ideas, I'd love to try them out.
And here's some of the regraded material