• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Halloween: Evil Dies Tonight

You've been patient, have a taste of what's to come. Goes live today at 12:30 PM.

Links will not be distributed until I can resolve render issues. The M2ST render isn't working correctly during the switch from Vegas Pro 15 to 18.

@Speems - on your "intention" on IFDB you have put:

"I am currently undecided on where to begin with my editing"

This implies the edit is not complete. If the edit isn't finished, it should not be on IFDB. If it is, you may want to revisit what you've written on IFDB.

This implies the edit is not complete. If the edit isn't finished, it should not be on IFDB. If it is, you may want to revisit what you've written on IFDB.
Well, that aged poorly. ^^;
By that, I did realize where to go with the project not too far down the road. It is complete, I can confirm.

I was under the impression that that meant that so much was done and your intentions so involved, that you didn't know where to begin to explain.

Am I wrong, @Speems?

That would make a great "out of context"

Well, I was only at a loss on where to begin back in October/November 2022 when I started. I was able to quickly piece together what I should do based on the timeline of events in both films. I figured out stitching the last half hour (or so, given what had to be trimmed out) of Ends onto Kills would make sense, and that fulfilled the intention. The lack of context is worth a lil chuckle tho.

Looking forward to seeing this. Big Halloween fan but didn't enjoy these that much.

Sounds awesome, and just what I was looking for! Is there a complete changelog for this?

Back
Top Bottom