• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Guns N' Roses 'Chinese Democracy'

Ooooh! Gizmo! how i loved this guy as a child!

and here is proof that the bad gremlins were inspired by flavorflav:

:)

Throw: i´ve got no idea what this ´gnr´ stands for. are you mad about something?

:smile:

lol, that flav picture is awesome.

angry? me? nah. lol. GnR = Guns and Roses

...and i thought you meant ´grrr´

but in fact it´s more like BTO or BOC or NWA or NIN or MILF?

:?

ThrowgnCpr said:
...if it were only like a MILF :razz:

Did someone just say the Magic Word? :-o :-o :-o :-o

sarah_palin.jpg
:oops: :-? :? :???: :-o :eek:

It's amazing how one little topic can take us from some 80's rock group through Gremlins to the Republican Party. :grin:

lol

you brought the republican party in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this album... someone must call the Doctor! Help me! Kill me!
More seriously, I like Chinese Democracy because it's pompous, over the top, "queenish", it's a rock n roll circus led by the son of Elton John who wants to be Freddie Mercury.
It's the rose without the guns, sure it not worth 15 years of waiting, but it delivers some catchy songs to sing in the shower. Not bad these days.

FatherMerrin said:
I'd love to listen to a new great band, but they don't exist.

Tell me one band that's come out in the last 10 years that are as good as Led Zeppelin or U2 at their peak. The kind of stuff I like to listen is pretty much mainstream rock. So that's stuff like Radiohead, R.E.M, Bowie & The Beatles.

That music scene is currently dead. :cry:

There's nothing out there anymore that's great & I mean GREAT like The Who or The Beatles, it's just average the whole god damn music scene is average. It sucks. :evil:

So if you know of a new band that's up their with the likes of Pink Floyd that I've manged to overlook over the last 10 years please tell me. Seriously, I desperate to listen to something new & genuinely great.

& don't say Coldplay or I'll be forced to hunt you down like a dog.... a dog I tell you!!! :lol:
I have a feeling you may really want to check out a band called Elbow. I feel you might like them, and I think they're pretty "new" nowadays.

TMBTM said:
More seriously, I like Chinese Democracy because it's pompous, over the top, "queenish", it's a rock n roll circus led by the son of Elton John who wants to be Freddie Mercury.

for whatever reason, that made me immediately think of this seinfeld scene -
(from 1:30 on) [youtube:2tcoc3ss]
he is a loathsome offensive brute, yet I cant look away :lol:

Back
Top Bottom