• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Great service for creating subtitles (SimonSaysAI)

korach1921

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here's a software that let's you create captions and subtitles for media. The standard version costs about $15/hour of footage, but you can pay monthly if you're gonna use it frequently. https://www.simonsaysai.com/

Last edited:
@korach1921 , I'm always interested in better / easier ways to make subtitles.
What does this paid software do that free software doesn't?

@korach1921 , I'm always interested in better / easier ways to make subtitles.
What does this paid software do that free software doesn't?
Not sure if there are any free softwares that do what Simon Says does, it automatically transcribes captions and subtitles and does the work for you using AI

This is interesting. I've always wanted to add subtitles to my edits to make them more accesible but It's been difficult to justify the time investment for what's essentially just a hobby. Anyone know if there's any alternatives software out there?

mh, seems to be a similiar approach to whisper ai which can transcribe as well, integrated in the open source software subtitle edit.

Yes, SubtitleEdit is probably the best free program that can transcribe captions, but just a fantastic subtitle editor in general.

I've really been waiting for Google or other storage hosting sites to integrate automated captions. The technology clearly exists and is already heavily integrated in Youtube. Would simplify the process so much while also providing a great bit of accessibility as I regularly have folks ask about subtitles (especially if they're looking for other languages).

Back
Top Bottom