• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Graphic Novels & Comic Books

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hahaha damn I am slack ass

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^^ :

prv3476pg3.jpg

That's some pretty ugly artwork, imho. Blurred colors, lack of detail... pass.

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I rather like it, and it does get "better" (more detailed) when it focuses on close ups. the frames/angles chosen are very cinematic and the grittiness really suits the writing/atmosphere. but each to his own.

According to http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1552211/ its in development for a 2012 film release. I am not surprised at all. hope it stays as hardcore as the book.

in other comic book news:

Philip K Dick's ELECTRIC ANT:
FROM THE MIND OF LEGENDARY SCI-FI AUTHOR PHILIP K. DICK! Garson Poole had a pretty great life: good job, nice apartment, a sexy, flirtatious assistant. And then he wakes up in a hospital room...the doctors inform him that he's been in a car accident...and they can't treat him. Because he's a robot. Specifically, Garson is an Electric Ant, a human-like robot created and programmed to serve a specific function. But what is Garson's function? How will his friends and co-workers treat him, knowing that he's a machine, and not a person? And how much of his world is real, and how much of it is part of his programming? Written by Kabuki scribe David Mack and illustrated by Pascal Alixe (ETERNALS ANNUAL).

pics: http://www.comixology.com/previews/FEB100457/

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This 11-hour all-star Audible adaptation of Neil Gaiman's The Sandman looks/sounds good (from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy radio producer):

Top Bottom