• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Goldeneye - The Poor Andin Cut

PoorAndin

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
full

A light edit aimed at making the score more "Bondian". Eric Serra's score was a departure from the traditional Bond scores and is quite divisive among Bond fans. This edit attempts to replace 4 pieces of music which not only felt un-Bondian but also just weak and unsuitable music for the story being told.

Music Changes:
1. Aston Martin Vs Ferrari car chase. Replaced "ladies first" with "007" from "From Russia With Love".
2. The scene of Bond in the hotel swimming pool has been re-scored with "Scaramanga's Fun House" from The Man With The Golden Gun.
3. Bond's meeting with Trevelyan in the statue park was replaced with "Bond Smells A Rat" from Moonraker.
4. Added a short burst of the Bond theme during the final fight between Bond and Trevelyan.
5. Replaced the closing song "The Experience of Love" with "From Russia With Love" performed by Natacha Atlas from the album "Shaken and Stirred the David Arnold Project"

Removed a shot of Bond coming out of the air vent in the toilet cubicle as it looks as if he is levitating to me.

Rearranged some shots after the tank shoots the train to make it look as if Bond is closer to the tunnel as he watches the train pass him.

Micro trimmed some shots of the final fight on the radar dish and color corrected them to make it look less obviously blue screened.

Could you do a version with the Goldeneye Nintendo 64 game soundtrack?

Could you do a version with the Goldeneye Nintendo 64 game soundtrack?
I've never actualy played the game. I think I would need to have nostalgia for the game to take the time to do that. :)

Back
Top Bottom