• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Godzilla Vs The World:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Godzilla Vs The World:

This is a great way to watch the best parts of both Godzilla movies. Far more focus on the action and monsters. Removes any unnecessary human elements.

Unlike what others have said, I would have like to see even less of the human side (not sure how that would affect narrative though). For me, that's because in KOTM, the humans are aggressively stupid with their decision making. So I'd rather have less idiotic decisions shown, even if that means a slight break in the narrative (what little is there).
[Note to Malthus: this is not a slight against your edits, only the original movie, just to be clear]

The edits/cuts Malthus had made make sense and I found myself wishing the original movies moved at the pace Malthus' edit does.

Overall, this is a huge improvement from the 2 individual movies. Fantastic work Malthus!

https://fanedit.org/godzilla-vs-the-world/discussions/11631/

Back
Top Bottom