• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Godzilla Vs. Mechagodzilla: Battle For Eternity:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Godzilla Vs. Mechagodzilla: Battle For Eternity:

Thoroughly enjoyable. The sub-plots from 'Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla' are not missed and leave no holes whatsoever without them. I was expecting a sort of 'Greatest Hits' from both films welded together, but this edit is better than that. Parts of 'Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S.' are skillfully woven into 'GAM', creating a logical chronology. I'd say the crossover from one lead to another works better than in the original film - another pleasant surprise as I was expecting that to be jarring. Not a bit of it. The end battle with Mecha G from 'GAM' - now roughly halfway into this edit - does feel more like the climax that it actually is, but it still works - many Godzilla films are equally inconsistent when it comes to major battles. I noticed a couple of good doses of Toho cheesiness that have gone (catching the fly, Mecha G's "goodbye", possibly others I wasn't quick enough to spot), which I missed, but it's not enough to ruin your viewing. No one except Godzilla aficionados would probably even guess that this was an edit. Excellent job

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/godzilla-vs-mechagodzilla-battle-for-eternity/discussions/10611/

Top Bottom