• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Godzilla: King of the Monsters - The Dramatic Cut

INIGHTMARES

FE Academy Member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sound design is gonna be chef's kiss on this one. Are you planning on altering any other aspect from the original edit?
Yes it's the ultimate edition. I have only tweaked some audio and put it in 5.1.

I've added no new material. I've changed nothing other than using Topaz to tweak the 36 shots/edits to make them completely smooth.

Racerx1969

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dang. That trailer is great. I might just have to buy myself a copy so I can grab this edit. KOTM was a good effort, but missed the mark for me; it sounds like the cutlist resolves what semi-ruined it for me.

Dramatic Equation

Reaction score
Trophy Points
5/5 Inightmares, ol chum, you have successfully taken a movie I despised, and made it safe to watch. Well done! Now it's actually a fairly decent Goji flick, considering all it had to fight against. :) A++ Legendary left $150 million dollars on the table by not having this be the cut that hit the theater. Word of mouth is what completely killed movie 2.

Last edited:

INIGHTMARES

FE Academy Member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank you for the kind words friend!🙏🙏😏 glad you dug this version!

INIGHTMARES

FE Academy Member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Happy Halloween!🎃
Now in 4K - FEOTM Winner - Godzilla KOTM The Dramatic Cut

2023 Halloween "Now In 4K" Trailer:

Let me know if you'd like to see the edit.

Trailer Music Credits, in order of appearance:

Dark Entity - Covert
Paul Leonard-Morgan - There's Gonna Be A Parade
Pedro Bromfman - Explosion

Top Bottom