• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Godsmacked

Captain Khajiit

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ As one of God's cat children, I watched this video with interest.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i can only imagine that the real-life you has whiskers and superhuman reflexes and after falling four stories you land on your feet and walk away like the cool cat that you are.

. . . but that you lose it when someone turns on a laser pointer. :D

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just wanted to say that while noticing Hobbit was available, I also noticed that this and other fine ssj works were now listed in an INFOrmative place. :)

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
why, thank you, good sir! may the force sensitivity be with you.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thanks to hemant mehta, who runs the friendly atheist blog, for giving mucho exposure to my UMG edit. as of last night, prior to his posting it, the final version of the video had fewer than 10 views.

some of the visitors to his site have left entertaining comments. as hans & franz once said, hear me now and believe me later:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friend...creationist-video-subtitles-and-its-glorious/

ssj said:
This won't be an official fanedit.org release, but it could readily have been a supplement to Godsmacked, so I'll park it here. Apologies for the brief glimpse of a biblical handjob at 15:22.

UNLOCKING THE MYSTERIES OF GENESIS — THE SKEPTICAL EDITION

[align=center]

Original title: Unlocking the Mysteries of Genesis (Disc 1)
Genre: Faith-based
Fanedit type: Fanfix (from a certain point of view)
Original release date: 2014
Original running time: 22 minutes
Fanedit release date: March 2017
Fanedit running time: 18 minutes

Thanks to Addiesin, baileym43, dangermouse, Neglify, Rogue-theX, That One Guy, ThrowgnCpr, and TM2YC for the lulz in the birthing chamber.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
wow. more than 7700 views in a day and a half. without outside help, i would've expected no more than handful of views over a year. many thanks again to hemant mehta.

this might be my most-watched fanedit ever. . . except that i'm not a fan of the source material. :D

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This little enterprise won't be an official fanedit.org release, either, but consider it a supplement to Godsmacked.
Taste the rainbow and God bless.

A  S  T  R  O  J  E  E  Z  I  C  S

[align=center]

Original title: Unlocking the Mysteries of Genesis — Origin of the Universe (Disc 10)
Genre: Faith-based
Edit type: Fix (from a certain point of view)
Original release date: 2014
Original running time: 22 minutes
Edit release date: May 2017
Edit running time: 14 minutes

Thanks to Hemant Mehta, Captain Cassidy, and thecuddlyninja.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i even removed a flash frame from the creationist video to make it more pleasing in the eyes of god.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
"ssjjss666"

Lol.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
"ssjjss666"

Lol.

unwieldy, i know. but the handle "ssj" was already taken on youtube, and the last time that ssj posted anything was 11 years ago, sheesh.

in udder news, there are a lot of gaith-based posts in this forum. :D

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I expected a cow joke for a moment there.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i like my sacred cows golden.
31118_000_022_04.jpg

afterthoughts: a) where did they get that much gold if they were on the run, and b) if solid, wouldn't that thing have weighed a fuck-ton?

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Golden Calf might have been a little handheld holiness. A diet deity, if you will.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
O, Dairy Queen, give us your blessings.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thanks for taking the time to watch and review godsmacked, @"lapis molari"!

sorry the edit wasn't your cup of tea. i'd like to think the ideal way to approach this edit, other than cautiously and without sudden movements, is to consider it a father-son comedy rather than an informational/didactic presentation.

since putting together godsmacked, though, i believe i've upped my ridiculing religion game. see below for an illustration.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hallelujah!

mel goblin is planning a sequel to the passing of the christ, and if the acting and production values are aweshum (likely), and if the dialogue is not in english (i pray to jeebus that be so), then i'll have an opportunity to subtitle the living bejesus out of this film and give nonvirgin birth to godsmacked II.

thanks to mi amigo @blueyoda for sharing the good news!

Top Bottom