• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Godfather: Don Vito's Opus, The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I hadn't seen the original edits in over 10 years, so my brain was pretty blank going into this. But I absolutely loved the uninterrupted "origin story" of Vito. Obviously it was edited the way it was originally to draw parallels between Michael and Vito at similar ages in their respective lives, but to see Vito's rise linearly was a completely different experience that I really enjoyed! I will also say from a technical standpoint, I've seen a lot of fan edits (though in truth, most were 'leaner' versions of the original as opposed to expanded editions), and there are always jarring cuts, or points where the quality of the video doesn't match, or the audio bridges don't flow smoothly. There wasn't a single instance of that in your edit! Really well done, and I'm so happy for having seen this. I think Mr. Coppola would be proud of this edit, which is the highest praise I can offer. I can't wait to watch Michael's Opus!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom