• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

GODDAMMITSOMUCH

JasonN

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
GDISM, I f*cking hate online sellers.

After waiting 2 and a half weeks for my copy of Windows 7 Professional to arrive (and no response from the guy I purchased it from...), it finally arrives.... from China and not from Saint Louis, Missouri where I was told that it was shipped from :?

I went straight to Microsoft's "How to Tell" website to determine if it was a genuine copy of Windows 7 and after thorough inspection of both the COA and License Key, everything seemed to be checking out ok... until I got to the discs themselves, where the Microsoft holographics were not embeded directly into the disc themselves, but were instead PRINTED onto clear stickers. :x

Upon further research I found out that these fakes copies of Windows 7 have been turning up in the UK and other places, fake discs with crappy holographic stickers being shipped out of China.... so yeah, I was sold counterfeit garbage and now have to go through the process of trying to get my money back, all the while having to buy a genuine copy of the software from another dealer. :twisted:

zeppelinrox

Reaction score
Trophy Points
If you purchased with a credit card, the cc company will refund the money.

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Am I the only one who's found themselves saying this out loud when they're really annoyed at something? o_O

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
GODDAMMITSOMUCH!!! They still id me at the liqour store!!! I am very angry at the liquor store, and i want to send them a letter telling them that i am very angry at them.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I also feel very angry on your behalf and feel that I must express myself to the store in question and vent my considerable contempt for their staff and policies.

What's their address?

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well it's somewhere in ontario... i know that much... could be anywhere really, i need some coffee and tylonol. What were we talking about again? :director: :mrgreen:

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Am I missing something here, I was just being silly.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I dont think so, i was just being silly too. If it was this?
:director::mrgreen:
I was joking that i was hung over and you were being loud.

No worries right?

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh dear god no :) I just thought you might run with it a little more. If you're in hangover land though I completely understand.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I lost over 30 minutes of my Alien 3 cut when my Premiere Project file decided it was corrupt. GODDAMMITSOMUCH!

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thunderclap said:
i lost over 30 minutes of my alien 3 cut when my premiere project file decided it was corrupt. Goddammitsomuch!

noooo!!!!!! Goddammitsoverymuch!!!

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Damn!!! :shock:
(GDISM I mean)

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
eeeeeekkkk!!!! jezzball no worky on my new 64-bit rig. ... GODDAMMITSOMUCH

spence

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just lost a memory card with 30 hours of Red Dead Redemption and 100 hours of Fallout 3 xbox save files. GODDAMMITSOMUCH!

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I JUST GOT A SPLINTER IN MY PAW. gdism

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I accidentally nuked my Windows install when trying to move it to my new SSD.
Thankfully I kept everything on a separate partition, so I didn't actually lose anything important.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bummer, still once you got the SSD running as your OS drive you'll be laughing!

btw which one did you plump for? I went with the OCZ Vertex 2 and very impressed I am too.

Top Bottom