• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

GODDAMMITSOMUCH

JasonN

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The last 4 or so months have been one big freaking GODDAMNITSOMUCH period for me. :censored:

Things have settled down now, so I'll be back here more and be able to work on fanedits again.

zeppelinrox

Reaction score
Trophy Points
WTF.
jDownloader tells me that "RapidPro Expired" for RS links.
I wanted to get S2 Redux by booshman.

goddammitsofreakinmuch

Edit: Well this is the STUPIDEST thing. jDownloader will work for free RS users if you disable your account in jD. So if you have a free RS account, DISABLE IT in your jD settings.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pipex -> Talktalk

GODDAMMITSOMUCH!!

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
fucking everything. grumble. GDISM

tranzor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
fed ex always comes by very early on Sat's. Of course the Saturday I am getting something delivered they still are not here yet so everything I put aside still has to sit aside until they arrive

goddamnitsomuch

zeppelinrox

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So I noticed a set of Evil Dead Treasure Collection DVDs at OT.com and Tranzor posted about them being listed at linktalk.
All the links for all 3 DVDs (88 files - 16 GB) are online! YAY!
At Rapidshare. yay?

57 minute wait between EACH file!

GODDAMMITSOMUCH!!

zeppelinrox

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That does suck.
Hopefully they give you an adequate severance package that will suffice until you get something else lined up.

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So I'm all like - I need to reallocate space on my drives on my PC. MP3 drive has run out of space and old WinXP drive can be deleted. So - erased one drive, backed the other up and told the two to merge. 2 hours later - fuck all seems to be happening. Cancel the job and then I've managed to corrupt my personal drive of 110gb. Recover some of it. Then look at disk management and see a load of disk space unallocated - "Windows, go make a partition with that empty space" and the MOTHERF*cker goes and creates one partition in the whole disk erasing EVERYTHING. Currently writing to you from the Linux Mint Live CD.

GODDAMMITSOMUCH.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Never had much joy with merging partitions, these days I just back up whatever I need to another drive before I start.

Sorry, I know that's not a lot of help to you now :(

On an unrelated note, I ordered Darkstar - The Interactive Movie from the States as I've done many a time before for games, came back from a work meeting today and find a note from the good ol' royal mail informing me I owe them £12 in customs charges. bastards.

GDSM

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
God, Customs drive me spare nowadays. They've put me right off ordering anything from outside the UK, because they've taken to opening all my packages and slapping ridiculous charges on them. This has been going on for years.

JasonN

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was halfway through writing a GDISM paragraph on how f*cking crappy Amazon's "post-order pricing" policies are, after just purchasing a new ASUS P6X58D Premium motherboard for my next workstation only to have the price drop $30 two hours after I made my order.... only to just receive a reply from them to the email I sent them and (complete shock of all shocks) they're actually REFUNDING me the $30 on my credit card to match the new cheaper price. :D

In other GDISM topics:
- Both VirtualDubMod and Gordian Knot on my current PC just stopped working out of the sheer blue... only after numerous reinstalls and trial and error did I finally manage to get them working again, but it took 6 damn days and a lot of wasted hours in which I could've been working on my Edits. :|

- Having a person send you the wrong item in the mail generally sucks, but to have three different people do it within the span of a single week, while you're waiting on the correct items to arrive so you can sell them?
Major pain in the ASS. :x

- After yesterday, I will never go out for Black Friday shopping again and do all my shopping online.... I have seen enough freaks, weirdos, fatasses, and lunatics to last me an entire year. :-o

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Its so flippin cold!!!!!!!!!!goddamnitsomuch

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am getting so fucking sick of sliding to the bus rather than walking, thanks to the sheet ice created by compacted snow.
Thank fuck the rain's turned up.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
My center speaker failed today. GDSM!!!

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist