• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

GODDAMMITSOMUCH

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
zeppelinrox said:
thunderclap said:
I'm kicking myself for agreeing to this job without looking at a map. Turns out it's 3.5 hours from where I live and I need to be there at 8 a.m. thus... I have to be up and out the door at 4:30 a.m. Goddammitsomuch!
Permanent job?
if so... goddammitsomuch x infinity!

Thankfully, no. Just a one day job. Still sucks though...

JasonN

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
zeppelinrox said:
Yeah same here.

So earlier my dad gave me a cool lighter that looks like a tiny gun.
I read the above post and went outside to have a smoke.
So I cock the gun (i guess, just push the top corner down) and the flame shoots out the front.

Without thinking, I had my hand around it like I usually do with a bic lighter but instead the flame went into the palm of my hand.
Oh, and its not a lame ass flame, it's a freaking windproof torch.
Right into my palm....

goddammitsomuch
Well, at least your avatar sorta suits that situation. :p

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:
Which part of "post here whenever you're annoyed" do you not understand?! :p

GODDAMMITSOMUCH!

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I gots strep throat! Can barely talk! GODDAM... well... you know... :???:

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:
I gots strep throat! Can barely talk! GODDAM... well... you know... :???:

I've had that. It sucks bigtime balls.

My head of service pulls me aside yesterday to showcase his new report which took him 2 weeks to do. But he's too busy to do it again - so can I do it from now on. Also, the amount of calls I'm taking now and systems I support will triple in the next few months.....if I'm not made redundant.

Goddamit. So Much.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Its 4:30am im restless and hungry and theres nothing in the appartment i want to eat, so i leave and walk to the store. I have to walk thru a spookey dark graveyard and baseball diamond cause it saves me time, i get to the store and its (exploitave deleted) closed. GODDAMMITSOMUCH.
so i walk over to mcdonalds and get some food from there, i tell them "nothing in the coffee" i get cream in my coffee, oh thanks for the cream i didnt want. I walk all the way back home and my dogs wagging his tail happy to see me, i walk into my living room and my mom who lives in the same building is standing in the middle of the room and scares the s#!t outta me. I look at her curiously and with shock waiting for a reply.
"Your neibhour called the tennant, she was worried cause the dog was barking for 45mins, so she called me and i came over"
So i guesse its Muzzle time.

Also, GODDAMMITSOMUCH!!!

EDIT: after doing some research, theres no way im getting my dog a muzzle and leaving him alone with one on. Luckily iv found some good reads online to train him to get used to me not be around.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
What the hell happened to my terminator 2 special edition vhs!?!?! GODDAMMITSOMUCH!!!

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am extremely hungover.
GDSM. :mrgreen:

tranzor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
dealing with ratios and pixel size to make the HD tv gods not cry and whine can sometimes be a real f**king pain in the ass
GODDAMMITSOMUCH

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I spent 50 quid on a new catflap with infrared so that only my cat can come in or out of the house. And now, she won't even use the catflap anymore.

GODDAMMITSOMUCH.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Why bother using the catflap, when you have a perfectly good pet human for door opening duties? :D

Personally I think cats should get their own GDSM sub thread, as much as I love 'em they are little bastards.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I missed the Littlest Hobo this morning. GODAMMITSOMUCH!!!

But i found my Terminator 2 special edition vhs :-D

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
fuckity fuck. after waiting longer than I should have for netbook to arrive. the fucking seller shipped the wrong thing (a lesser product). they were terrible about responding to emails (I don't think they actually understood english), now I don't know what they're going to do.

GODAMMITSOMUCH!!!

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I hate all the new smileys. It's partly because I feel like I'm trapped in a fifth grade girl's Trapper Keeper, but mostly it's because it's a hell of a lot harder to find the purist smileys (lol, razz, winky, etc.)

GODDMMITSOMUCH!!!

:mad:

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
seriously, smilies? thats what you follow up with to bitch about???

jesus-fuck-you.gif

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
zeppelinrox said:
Post here whenever you're annoyed.

Hey, it's not my fault our GODDAMNITSOMUCHes aren't on the same level.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:
Hey, it's not my fault our GODDAMNITSOMUCHes aren't on the same level.

oh, I'm sorry, you must have been looking for the GODDAMMITJUSTAWEEBIT thread :fencing:

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
throwgncpr said:
:fencing:
goddammitsomewherebetweenaweebitandsomuch!!!!

EDIT: Why does the allcapsness of that word above keep going away? GODDAMMITAWEEBIT!!!

Top Bottom