• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

GODDAMMITNOTATALL (WiNNING!)

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Scribbling Man said:
I got new glasses!

Sleeping glasses?

BlaringAdventurousAfghanhound-max-1mb.gif

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
a few people here already know this, but i got into a school i really wanted to get in, and gotta say it was pretty stressful and nerve wrecking because i had no idea if i'd make it in (and if i didn't i'd have to wait until march 2021 to actually go to any college at all because of other reasons), but when i got the news i'd gotten in it was one of the happiest moments i remember ever experiencing. so, yeah. goddammitnotatall motherfucker.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Congrats, hombre! Waiting a year to start school (and thus get on with your future) is indeed a huge pain in the arse... I know, as I've done it twice. :p Onwards and upwards!

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
thank you gaith! it's just important not to lose track of the present ;)

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I love brunettes. Not as much as redheads, but I love 'em all the same. Their beauty is underrated.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've lost a lot of weight since I stopped drinking pop regularly.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
My father lost 20 pounds in a week when he stopped drinking pop.  It's crazy how unhealthy that stuff is for you.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Indeed, and damn! IMO, special occasions aside, there's only two reasons to drink calories: one's daily glass of breakfast OJ, and the judicious intake of booze. :p

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Moe_Syzlak said:
About five years ago I stepped away from a 20 year career in marketing to allow my wife to pursue her legal career. Today, she received a huge promotion that will allow us to live for three years in the Bavarian Alps.

Well yesterday we got our visas and the kids started school. We moved into our house in Stuttgart on Wednesday. Still living without furniture until Tuesday when the rental furniture gets here. Our stuff is coming by boat and won’t be here for six to eight weeks. Our 14 year old, 90lbs (40kg) dog got here a couple of days ago safe and sound and seemingly no worse for the wear (amazing didn’t even pee in his crate on an 11 hour flight). Can’t wait to begin exploring Europe over the next 3-5 years.

*Also, I’ve learned since my original post that my fellow Stuttgart residents would kill me for calling it Bavaria. We’re in Baden-Württemberg and just relatively near the Alps.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well I went and did it. I bought a Spiderman costume on the internet. Only time will tell if it was a mistake. I wonder how many times I can wear it to work before they realize I'm not the real deal. Ten or more? Nine or less? I'll let you guys know after I find out.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
addiesin said:
Well I went and did it. I bought a Spiderman costume on the internet. Only time will tell if it was a mistake. I wonder how many times I can wear it to work before they realize I'm not the real deal. Ten or more? Nine or less? I'll let you guys know after I find out.

Watch out for the other guy at work.

giphy.gif

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So today I was minding my own business, going from one class to class in the Chicago train (which is in and of itself a huge epic win, studying film at DePaul) when my mom texts me that she found that old bag that we had lost while moving. Turns out the people that moved us just put it deep inside a huge plastic bag filled with random shit that we never checked until now and never could have found until now cuz we never needed that plastic bag ever.

So what does this mean? It means my lost hard drive is BACK, BA-BY! Both my almost done Amazing Spider-Man edits, my almost done Homecoming edit, my in the works Return of the Jedi edit, everything else inside, all of them are back! I’m extremely happy right know! PRAISE THE LORD!

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
addiesin said:

Watch out for the other guy at work.

giphy.gif

Day 2. Nobody's noticed.
spiderwork.jpg

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Trunk or Treat went off without a hitch! Here's me and my spider baby, her face is blurred, but rest assured, she's super cute.

20191027-191512.jpg

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
After months of having to keep all my Blu-Rays and things in cardboard boxes under my bed (long story) I finally freed up a shelf and no longer have to do that.

dMF8U7t.jpg

dUn5iF9.jpg

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I approve of the Halloween 3 on your shelf.

Top Bottom