• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

GODDAMMITNOTATALL (WiNNING!)

Ray Danger

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Chicago should give up already.

One of my two co-workers is a Cubs fan living here in Cardinals territory.
I applaud his bravery, but can't understand his obvious self-loathing.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not sure if missed the band reference or ignored it.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wasn't talking about your case.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
All I know is that Peter Cetera and Terry Kath would be better than the Cubs’ current bullpen, and Kath has been dead for over 30 years.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Moe_Syzlak said:
All I know is that Peter Cetera and Terry Kath would be better than the Cubs’ current bullpen, and Kath has been dead for over 30 years.

Wasn't there some old baseball joke about the public address announcer asking some lady to come and pick up the nine kids she left at the ballpark because they're beating the Mets?

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Chicago should give up already.

I'm going to study BFA Film & TV at Chicago (DePaul University) so... no u :)

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh the sad demon school.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've been awarded Academic Honors this semester for doing so well in my courses.  And I have an interview for a part-time position on Monday.

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
congratulations! and that's great news! hope things start going your way, handman. you deserve nothing less.

dahmage

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I finally finished the last of the rum that has been sitting in that same bottle for at least five years no.

Note to self 8 ounces of rum will get you buzzed pretty quick.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well yes.  I drink nearly a 750 ml bottle of hard alcohol (rotating types, usually drink about 3/4 of a bottle that size in a day. I buy bigger bottles for value but i measured my intake using smaller ones) every day but it's spread out throughout the entire day starting whenever I wake up,  but 8 oz in one sitting would make even me get pretty silly. 

That's just an average.  If I'm not working and an going to be home all day I could easily put away the whole bottle.  In most cases i probably wouldn't,  but if i did I wouldn't get sick or anything. 

Yes,  possessed is a chronic day drinker. Have been for around 4 years now.  And yes,  I know it's bad.

dahmage

Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's ok, I still like you.

But I like you cuz you pay well

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
While going for a walk earlier, I happened to see a peacock on the other side of the street, This is the first time in my life I've ever seen a peacock in person, and it was just casually walking along the sidewalk, stopping now and then to eat something off the ground, like a common bird.

After one long, miserable, emotionally draining week, it lifted my spirits some to see something silly like this.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
At first I misread that as you were the one casually eating things off the ground. I was like geez, we get it, you're Canadian

Top Bottom