• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

GODDAMMITNOTATALL (WiNNING!)

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fine,  but can I at least request it be limited to off topic? If this wish isn't honored... well I won't really do anything but the passive aggressiveness I will send your way will FLOOR you.

dahmage

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:
Fine,  but can I at least request it be limited to off topic? If this wish isn't honored... well I won't really do anything but the passive aggressiveness I will send your way will FLOOR you.

7lWjDiH.png

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You can FLOOR me all you want, I will still land on my feet.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Very ambitious, I'd like to see them pull it off.  Those costumes and sets look great.

Ray Danger

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah, that Alien stage play would be great to see!
And this thread title is fantastic.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well to be fair I was just parrotying another thread, and the winning part is just embarrassing now.  But thanks.

Ray Danger

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah, I saw the other thread, but that only makes this title better.
And don't kick yer self over the parenthesis. It's a bit lame, sure, but I still love ya. And I know that's all that really matters to you.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
My mother was finally discharged from the hospital today after nearly a month there. Hopefully now that winter's over and the weather's warm, now that she's following a strict diet, this cycle of chronic hospitalization is finally broken.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
About five years ago I stepped away from a 20 year career in marketing to allow my wife to pursue her legal career. Today, she received a huge promotion that will allow us to live for three years in the Bavarian Alps.

Siliconmaster

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Moe, that's great!

I had a fantastic birthday weekend and it appears my never-ending fan edit is close to completion and approval. Life is looking up. Cheers to everyone here!

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Going to Chicago in a couple weeks to see my favorite band on their first US tour . Yayyy

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Chicago should give up already.

Top Bottom